1. YOUR CONSENT
2. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM OUR USERS?
Non-personal Information: Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to Users, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via their use of the Website. Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the person from whom it was collected, and mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information which is not linked to an identifiable individual, such as the operation system and browser, smart-phone version, duration of usage of the Website, User's 'click-stream' activity, keyboard language, etc.
Personal Information: Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts or together with additional information we have access to, enable the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature. Identification of an individual also includes the association of such individual with a persistent identifier such as a name, an identification number, persistent cookie identifier etc. We collect personal information from you when you use or interact with our Website and/or make inquiries regarding our VINIA products or services, order and/or consume them including:
Contact Information. Information such as your name, email and phone number provided when you register for an account with us or otherwise in connection with your request to receive updates regarding discounts, articles and recommendations about our products.
Financial information. Information such as credit card or bank account numbers) used by You to order/purchase VINIA™ products and services, which is processed by our third-party services providers as further detailed below and to which we generally have no access.
Impression Information. Information about your impressions of, and reactions to, advertisements that appear on the Website that we receive from devices (including mobile devices) and software you use when you access our Website. This information may include the following: IP address, Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, operating system, information regarding your clicks, views and engagement with our advertisement and Services, information concerning your traffic to and from the Website and your referral URL.
Survey information. We may offer you the opportunity to participate in online surveys which send are sent via the email address you provided us upon your request to contact us or otherwise. Such surveys may include inquiries regarding personal medical or health conditions. You may choose to provide us such information in order for us to offer you with personally tailored commercial proposals.
The contents of your interaction with our customer support or sales departments (including by telephone), which may include text/video/audio recording and transcripts of such communications. Such interactions may include information regarding your personal medical or health conditions if you opt to provide it.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
We collect information through your use of the Website. In other words, we are aware of your interaction and usage of the Website and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such interactions and usage, including by using “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 8 below.
We collect information which you actively provide us. For example, we collect Personal Information which you actively and voluntarily provide when you request to receive our articles, when you reply to surveys and offers which we may send you to the email and phone number you provided us with, or when you contact us.
Candidates Information. We may publish open positions in the Company via the Website, and/or our Linkedin, Facebook or other media pages. In connection with this opportunity, we collect information that is provided to us by the job candidates (“Candidates”), when they apply to any of the open positions published by us, by email, via Linkedin or otherwise, and information we collect or generate following their application.
4. WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ON OUR USERS?
We use the Personal Information collected by us for the following purposes and uses:
- To provide and operate our Website and related services.
- To display or send to you marketing and advertising material.
- To be able to deliver and enhance the Website, provide the Users with technical assistance and support.
- To communicate with you including sending you updates, notices, notifications, articles, surveys, recommendations and additional information related to the Website, our products and services including the VINIA™ products and related services.
- To create cumulative, aggregated statistical data and other cumulative information and/or other conclusive information that is non-personal, in which we and/or our business partners might make use of in order to operate and improve our Website and provide related services.
- To comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates.
5. LAWFUL GROUNDS FOR COLLECTING INFORMATION ON OUR USERS
We collect and process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based at least on one of the following legal grounds:
6. WHERE DO WE STORE USER’S PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Information regarding the Users will be maintained, processed and stored by us and our authorized affiliates and service providers in the United States in secure cloud storage, provided by our third party service provider.
You hereby accept the place of storage and the transfer of information as described above.
7. WHO DO WE SHARE USER INFORMATION WITH AND WHY?
We may share your Personal Information with third parties (or otherwise allow them access to it) only in the following manners and instances:
- Third Party Services: We partner with a number of selected service providers, whose services and solutions complement, facilitate and enhance ours. These include hosting, merchant processing, shipping, postal and delivery services, website functionality, e-mail and text message distribution and monitoring services, advertising, affiliation and related analytics services, customer support and call center services, as well as our business, legal and financial advisors, and others (collectively, "Third Party Service Providers"). Such Third Party Service Providers may receive or otherwise have access to our Users’ Personal Information, depending on each of their particular roles and purposes in facilitating and enhancing our Website and related services and may only use it for such purposes.
- Governmental/Law Enforcement Agencies and Legal Requests or Duties: We may disclose or otherwise allow access to Personal Information pursuant to any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, whenever we believe in good faith that it is legally bound to share such information.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our Users or the general public.
- When we undergo any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of our assets.
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure.
For avoidance of doubt, we may share anonymized or de-identified information with any other third party, at our sole discretion.
8. USING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
We use certain monitoring and tracking technologies, including ones offered by third party service providers. These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our website on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide a better experience to our Users. For example, these technologies enable us to: (i) keep track of our Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, (ii) secure our website by detecting abnormal behaviors, (iii) identify technical issues and improve the overall performance of our website, and (iv) create and monitor analytics.
- Cookies: A cookie is a small data file that is downloaded and stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit our Website. Learn more about cookies here: www.allaboutcookies.org
We use the following third party ad exchanges, partners and service providers, which may use one or more of the above tracking technologies:
- Google Analytics - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/
- Taboola - https://www.taboola.com/policies/privacy-policy
- Outbrain - https://www.outbrain.com/legal/privacy#privacy-policy
- ActiveTrail - https://www.activetrail.com/privacy_policy/
- Klaviyo - https://www.klaviyo.com/privacy
- Olark - https://www.olark.com/privacy-policy/
- Hotjar - https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy/
Learn more about your choices and how to opt-out of tracking technologies:
9. DIRECT MARKETING
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details provided when requesting to contact the Website or otherwise provided to us pursuant to your consent, for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you, and to send to you other marketing material including articles, surveys and recommendations regarding our products and related services. You may withdraw your consent via sending us written notice by email to the following address: email@example.com or by pressing the “Unsubscribe” button in the email.
Please note that the Company may also contact you with important information regarding our Website. For example, we may notify you (through any of the means available to us) of changes or updates to our Website’s terms, service maintenance, etc. You will not be able to opt-out of receiving such service messages.
To use our website, you must be over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from minors under the age of eighteen (18) and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Website.
11. INFORMATION SECURITY
We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, reduce the risks stemming from loss of information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, no measure can provide absolute information security.
12. DATA RETENTION
We retain the Personal Information we collect only for as long as needed in order to provide you with our services and to comply with applicable laws and regulations. We then either delete from our systems or anonymize it without further notice to you.
If you withdraw your consent to us processing your Personal Information, we will delete your Personal Information from our systems (except to the extent such data is in whole or in part required to comply with any applicable rule or regulation and/or response or defend against legal proceedings versus us or our affiliates).
13. YOUR RIGHTS
If applicable to you under your country’s jurisdiction, you may have certain rights in connection with your Personal Information and how we handle it. You can exercise your rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in section 17 below. Those rights may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Right of access. You may have a right to know what information we hold about you and in some cases to have the information communicated to you. We reserve the right to ask for reasonable evidence to verify your identity before we provide you with any information. Please note that we may not be able to provide all the information you ask for, for instance if the information includes Personal Information about another person. Where we are not able to provide you with information that you have asked for, we will endeavor to tell you why. We will try to respond to any request for a right of access as quickly as practically possible, and always within one (1) month.
Right to correct Personal Data. We endeavor to keep the information that we hold about you accurate and up to date. Should you realize that any of the information that we hold about you is incorrect, please let us know and we will correct it as soon as we can.
Data deletion. In some circumstances you have a right to request that some portions of the Personal Information that we hold about you be deleted. Where we delete Personal Information about you, we may still retain some or all of that information for other purposes such as maintaining financial records, protecting or enforcing legal rights, maintaining technical security and more. We may also retain your information in an anonymized form.
Direct marketing opt out. If you have elected to receive direct marketing communications from us, you can change your mind at any time by following the opt out link in any marketing communication that is sent to you. If you have elected to receive more than one type of marketing communications from us, you may need to opt out of all of them individually. It may take a few days for us to update our records before any opt out is effective.
14. EU Users
As EU Users you may request to: receive confirmation as to whether or not Personal Information concerning you is being processed, and access your stored Personal Information, together with supplementary information; receive a copy of Personal Information you directly and voluntarily provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; request rectification of your Personal Information that is in our control; request erasure of your Personal Information; object to the processing of Personal We by us; request to restrict processing of your Personal Information by us, and lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to the extent that they would cause us to violate any law or infringe any other person's rights or otherwise subject to our rights and entitlements under the GDPR and applicable law. We reserve the right to request appropriate identification. We will process requests free of charge unless they would impose an unreasonable cost on us.
15. Right to opt-out (California, USA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") gives residents of the US state of California the right to prevent businesses from selling their Personal Data to third parties. We take your privacy very seriously. In certain circumstances, we may share your Personal Information with third parties who help us to deliver commercial offers for our products or services. Sharing information for marketing and advertising purposes may be considered “selling” for the purposes of the CCPA. We do not “sell” your Personal Data to third parties for any other purpose. If you would prefer that your data is not shared with third parties for this purpose, please contact us at helloSupport@Vinia.com.il.
16. JOB CANDIDATES
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply to any of the open positions posted on our Website or any other platform, by sending us their contact details and CV (“Candidates Information”). Since privacy and discretion are very important to our candidates, we are committed to keep Candidates’ Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying candidates, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, and contacting candidates by phone or in writing).
Please note that the Company may retain Candidates Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed. This is done so we could re-consider candidates for other positions and opportunities at the Company; so we could use their Candidates Information as reference for future applications submitted by them; and in case the Candidate is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to their work.
If you previously submitted your Candidates Information to the Company, and now wish to access it, update it or have it deleted from our systems, please contact us at Support@Vinia.co.il.
18. GENERAL INFORMATION
19. HOW TO CONTACT US?